Friday, November 21, 2008

What the scrapbook world is missing...

...in my humble opinion....

(1) a trimmer incremented in decimal inches (like 3.1 inches, 6.4 inches, etc.). I mean come on, Word, Photoshop Elements, heck ALL computer programs measure in decimal inches. Why can't I find a trimmer that does the same!?!

and

(2) an "ARTSY" scrapbook kit. I've looked all around and have yet to find one. Does anyone know of one? This would be a kit that focuses more on mixed media type products than the straight paper/stickers that most kits focus on. To be fair, I do subscribe to Scarlet Lime, their kits are "artsier" than most and I have subscribed to Scrap Goods in the past, which is a more technique-based kit.

On a different note, my box of supplies arrived this week, so hopefully I'll be able to get my "Christmas Daily Album" cover technique post up sometime this weekend.

Have a great weekend!

0 comments: