Friday, July 24, 2009

Big Weekend, Big Week, Big News

Well. Big things.

Saturday I will be attending two Tim Holtz classes at Ruban Rouge here in the Tampa area. Sunday I will be attending a Donna Downey class in Orlando. They are both in town for CHA next week. Keep an eye on the blog, I'll be back with pictures to share.

Monday is my next 30-something birthday. To celebrate we're going to check out the brand new Aquatica water park in Orlando. Next Friday I will be attending the first ever CHA consumer show in Orlando. Again, I'll be back with pictures.

Finally, I have some big news on the horizon. I'll be posting peeks in the days and weeks ahead and blabbing all about it as soon as my time line is final.

Have a great weekend!

1 comments:

Amy said...

NEWS?!?! Moving again?? Not fair--we want to know your news!! :-)