Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Thank You and What's Next...

I want to thank everyone for their wonderful and uplifting comments about the acrylic album I posted last week. I'm glad you found it inspiring!

And I've been contemplating what's next. I've been doing posts revolving around acrylic for a while now, and don't get me wrong, I've still got at least a couple of acrylic related surprises in me, but I'm beginning to think I need to mix it up a bit. So what do you think? I was thinking maybe I'd start some alcohol ink based technique posts starting next hump day.....

Today's hump day is all about what you would like to see. More digital? I do have a few digital tricks up my sleeve to share. How about paint techniques? Like I've said before, I don't consider it a successful scrappin' session unless I'm cleaning paint off the ceiling. How about storage and organization ideas, I happen to be pretty happy with some of my storage solutions. Do you just want to see more layouts and projects...have me make less with the step-by-step? What do YOU want to see? Have an idea? Leave a comment!

3 comments:

ConnieC said...

mixing it up us good. I don't really have any suggestions for you. I'm sure whatever you post will inspire me in some way.

Anonymous said...

Love the step by steps!

Shirley said...

Jus discovered yr site frm SFTIO. You are so talented and the things you create are jus so lovely! Its really generous of you to share. I love to do technique stuff too. But most times I get lazy and just slap the papers and bellies on my LOs. But when I get the mojo, I love to create unique mini albums that have secret places, special openings or just a totally different album that is made from scratch.
So, that is what I'm hoping to see next for whatever wonderful project you're gonna cum up with!
Thankx!!