Wednesday, December 2, 2009

December Daily - Pages 2 and 3

I like to start my December Daily album with Thanksgiving, because that's really when the holiday season starts for me. On the back of Page 1, I added a Jenni Bowlin November 2009 calendar. You can see in this photo that Pages 1 and 2 were built on a page protector. I added trimmed transparencies to all of my page protectors so that I could use them as clear pages instead.
The front of the next page is a photo from Thanksgiving. The photo is adhered to a trimmed die cut paper.

1 comments:

Ady said...

Hi Amanda, I totally lifted your glimmer mist idea for my December Daily. It was cute I couldn't resist. My BFF bought some of your stars and brads for us and they are beautifully handcrafted. Thanks for sharing your album with us.