Sunday, December 6, 2009

December Daily - Pages 8 and 9

Pages 8 and 9 are a two page spread.

On the back of the "December" calendar page, I placed a piece of patterned paper cut to size and a matted 5x5 photo (with brush by Christine Borgfeld).
In front of page 9 I added a "1" chipboard piece from 7Gypsies. I covered the chipboard piece with embossed Bazzill and added Hiedi Swapp rubons and a stamped embossed frame (Unity stamps).

Behind the "1" is a photo of our decorated tree. I outlined the ghost letters with Stickles.

1 comments:

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

Your album looks great! Thanks for sharing all the pages with us and your tags, too :_) My Dec Daily cover design was inspired by your album... I've been blogging about it so if you'd like, come check it out at http://bunnydiaries.blogspot.com/. Happy Holidays!
Vanessa