Saturday, May 31, 2008

Introducing Technique Hump Day!

You may have noticed some changes to the blog.

First, someone had mentioned that my old header, instead of looking like spilled red paint, might have looked a little more "chainsaw massacre" than I was really going for. So I have created a new header. I really love it. I may continue to change it up once in a while for a little variety, we'll see.

Second, thanks to my "html programming guru" of a brother-in-law, I now have a new column on my blog, which can be found to the left of the posts

<-- right there.

This column contains links to technique topic pages, like "Paint". If you click on one of the topics, it will take you to a page that contains links to all of the techniques I have posted that are related to that topic. I am cross-referencing the topics to the best of my ability. So, for example, if a technique is both "paint" and "background" related, links to this technique will show up on both the "Paint" and "Background" topic pages.

Third, I am introducing "Technique Hump Day". Each Wednesday, I will post a new technique, complete with step-by-step photos and written instructions. The topics of these techniques will vary weekly and will include both paper and digital technique topics. The goals of "Technique Hump Day" are 1) to provide a little creative energy to the middle of your week to hopefully help get you over any creative "hump" you are currently facing and 2) to create a repository of scrapbooking techniques for sharing and reference.

If there is a technique you would like to see me post, just leave a comment!

1 comments:

nancy said...

Cool! Can't wait for Wednesday!