Sunday, March 8, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome Tami and shane rocket! Please feel free to introduce yourselves if the mood strikes you.

And I never said I proper welcome to the original followers of my blog: tigardilly, Lida, AnGeL, and Lucia, and I apologize. I'm still learning this blogging thing. I honestly didn't know I could have followers, until I had them!

So everybody, feel free to introduce yourselves if the mood strikes!

And as always, let me know if there is a technique (traditional, hybrid, or digital) you would like to see posted or a technique or mixed-media related question you have.

1 comments:

Veronica said...

Well, gosh, I've had you "linked" on my blog forever!! Can't believe I've not noticed the "Follow Me" key on yours until now! I've been more interested in your projects I guess, than the "side stuff!" ;-) I now "Follow." LOL