Thursday, April 2, 2009

Sorry...

...I've been relatively absent these last few weeks. I had a few VERY busy weeks at work followed by a few weeks of low energy/low mojo.

I've fallen behind on my photo-a-days, but have plans to take some makeup photos over the next few days. Hopefully I'll get caught up this weekend.

I also realize I've fallen behind on posting techniques. I'm hoping to post the acrylic paint techniques I had planned for March in April instead.

This no mojo thing really sucks.

But in the meantime, I have FINALLY managed to finish this piece of One Little Word home decor that I made for a friend: It was inspired by a print I saw on Ali Edward's blog. The mat for this project is actually cardboard that I removed the upper layer from and painted white. The background was created using the technique discussed here. The title is copper gilded chipboard.

I also have another project in my head, hopefully you'll be seeing it soon. Here's a hint...it involves elephants.

1 comments:

Tamarra said...

Love the cardboard mat will definitely be borrowing that idea!