Friday, August 1, 2008

August SFTIO Altered Item

August's Scrapbooking from the Inside Out kit theme is confidence. For the altered item this month I created a bra-shaped mini book celebrating being girly (when girly I am normally not).

Cover:
Inside Front Cover and First Pages:



Second Pages:



Third Pages:


Fourth Pages:


Back Cover:
Journaling reads:
It took a long, long time...I hit 6'2" at eleven years old. In the 80's they didn't have "talls", so I was always having to buy boys clothes and boys shoes. I lived in jeans and t-shirts....and I played sports. I never thought of myself as sexy, but my husband did. It's taken years, but every once in a while I have a day when I feel girly. A day when I feel beautiful.

2 comments:

Scrappycath said...

OMG! This is too cute, sassy and awesome!

Anonymous said...

I still think you are beautiful, A :)