Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas Cards

I apologize in advance to any members of my family who follow my blog (I think there's one, HI MOM!) and wanted your Christmas card to be a surprise :) .

This is not only the first year I've MADE Christmas cards, this will be the first year I am SENDING Christmas cards.
Here's a close up view. I created this card using my Cricut Joys of the Season cartridge (for the card background), my Sizzix Sparrow die (for the bird), Prima flowers, Autumn Leaves stamps, Gold Stickles from Ranger, gold metallic paper, and Bazzill cardstock in two colors.

Now all I have to do is locate everyone's address....

2 comments:

Veronica said...

Beautiful cards!

sandy said...

They are beautiful!!
Exactly what I hope to do with a stamp and ink and papers and glitter and pens IF I ever get to sit down :)