Saturday, December 6, 2008

What's Next

This month, December, is my last month serving on the Scrapbooking From the Inside Out Design Team. While I've learned a great deal about myself and my style over the last six months while serving on the design team, I'm ready to move on. I am looking forward to working on the projects I WANT to work on instead of the projects I NEED to work on.

That being said, I want to share with you some of my plans for 2009. I am planning a new technique series. Each month I will pick one media (paint, ink, tissue paper, etc.) or one tool (the Crop-a-Dile, digital, etc.) and present 3-4 techniques using that media/tool over the month. Currently, I am planning to present these techniques on ATCs or perhaps 4x6 cardstock. This is because I envision creating a "Technique Reference Carousel" using the 7-Gypsies ATC Holder or 7-Gypsies Photo Holder. Just imagine, up to 48 techniques available at your finger tips, with reference information on the back. Right now I am working on techniques for "Water Color Paper", "Tissue Paper", "Acrylic Paint", and "Digital" so you might see some of these technique series early in 2009.

Are you excited!?! I know I am.....bring on 2009!

3 comments:

Lida said...

Wow love all your plans, I´ll have to be on the lookout for what you make next year

Anonymous said...

I'm so looking forward to what you may come up with! Love your ideas :)

Chris said...

Can't wait! It sounds like it'll be so much fun coming up in the new year. Thank you for putting the time you do into these tutorials.