Tuesday, December 2, 2008

December SFTIO Layouts

December's SFTIO theme is "regret". Here are the layouts I created with this month's kit. Remember, you can click on the photos for larger versions.

The first two layouts shown below are my favorites from this month's design team submission.

"Intuition" - The photo on this layout was created using a digital technique in Adobe Elements 6.
"On the Outside Looking in" - This layout is based on lyrics by the group Staind.
"Know" - So here's another "regret" for you. After visiting my grandmother's over Thanksgiving and looking at old family photos with her, I realized that the person shown in the photo below is not the person I thought. Oh well, the sentiment is the same *shrug*.

"Tragedy Strikes" - The obituary in this layout is blurred to protect the privacy of the family.
"Few Regrets" - I wasn't really happy with the way this layout turned out, it still needs something.

0 comments: