Thursday, November 26, 2009

Gratitude

This year I am grateful for many things (both big and little):

I am grateful our families are still healthy and happy.
I am grateful that we are both still employed.
I am grateful for our healths, although surgery is looming, it's not for a life-threatening condition.
I am grateful for the artistic opportunities I have had this year, to start an Etsy store, to join a design team, and to continue this blog.
I am grateful for finally getting out of financial debt this year.
I am grateful for my new car.

Wishing you a happy, healthy, and safe Thanksgiving.

And here's a little project to leave you with. November's ATC for the 2Ps monthly ATC swap. This month's theme was "favorite holiday" and the technique was "glitter". Don't love this one, wasn't feeling the mojo, but it is what it is.

0 comments: